Vicky Pasion [Artist]
Talks covered by this speaker
Measure of Music Late Networking: Startup Pitches, Career Fair, Speed Networking & More
Categories covered by Vicky Pasion
About this Speaker
Vicky Pasion is a British singer, songwriter and performer from Camden, London. She integrates confessional lyricism and heart-strung melodies to create a classic fusion of R&B, Soul and Pop music. Vicky's debut EP ‘Valley of the Ashes’ was released in 2020, followed by ‘SOUL STAR’, released in 2022; it garnered MOBO support with the lead single ‘Switch it Up’ premiered by Wonderland Magazine. Her upcoming Spring single is distributed by AWAL.
Rooted in finding strength in vulnerability, exploring life experiences with grace and honesty, she evokes the timeless soul of her idols such as Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Toni Braxton. She has captivated audiences across international stages from London’s O2 Academy, Islington, to the West End as Young Nala in ‘The Lion King’, and Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller Live’ in Munich, Germany.
Offering: Paid roles/projects after probationary/internship period
• Part Time Ongoing Remote Roles (part time role with no set end date that requires less than once a week in an office/specified location)
• Remote Project/Contract Roles (role that lasts less than one year or for the scope of a task/project with no in-person requirements)
• Tech Skills (for example someone that can build, manage or maintain a website or app)
• Public Relations (PR)/Press Experience
• Creative Arts Skills (such as photographers, writers, graphic design, videographers, etc.)