Measure of Music is a virtual three-day weekend program to show the impact & importance of data across the music industry and to give music industry hopefuls and industry career changers a crash course (and a finished project!) in music and data with some of the most influential people and companies driving the democratization of music data around the world.
What's Being Covered?
- Career options within music, tech & data.
- Overviews on popular music data APIs & music platforms.
- How & why data is used in the music industry for artist management, audience development, marketing, live music & more.
- Visualizing & incorporating data into all aspects of the music industry.
- Mentorship from incredible music & tech industry professionals.
- Opportunities for networking & meeting others including an after party!
- Career fair & sponsor booths from top music & tech companies.
- Hear from past project participants about their experience & opportunities post-Measure of Music.
- Music & entertainment startup pitches.
- More surprises!
Have a look at our amazing speakers! More to come.
Full schedule coming soon!
Hackathon/Project Participant Pre-Event Information
[Participants] Measure of Music Friday
Measure of Music Friday Kick-Off
Intro to Musiio
Intro to Audiense
Intro to Chartmetric UI & API
Music in 2022: Luminate Presents A Snapshot of the Top Trends with Data and Insights
Crowd Control: Making Sense of User-Generated & Submitted Music Data
Hey, I’m Christine Osazuwa.
I’m a first generation Nigerian American living in London as an immigrant working in strategy at a music & events tech startup.
I started this because I get dozens of messages every week—from people wanting to do the same, people that never knew jobs like that existed and most importantly, people that have never seen someone that looked like themselves doing it.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Our community is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules will be removed from the event. Should anyone identify a violation of this code of contact, please contact the organizers immediately.